Tuesday, January 15, 2013

BIG NEWS!

I'm giving everyone the chance to read my zombie book for FREE!
Yeah that's right, I said it, FREE! Now that the juggernaut that is Apple has finally released it (which only took forever and ever), The Day Zombies Ruined My Perfectly Boring Life is available to Amazon Prime members to loan from the lending library at no cost. And even better - you don't even have to own a kindle! You can download the kindle app for your Mac, PC, iPad, phone, or just about any other digital device here.
Finding an excuse to use my favorite comedian jumping for joy totally just made my day.

So pick up this amusing adventure here, and then review it here. I thank you, dear readers, for all your support and hope that you'll give this fun book a chance. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment