But this week has been a bit slower, so I'm going to have to dig for things to shout about. I haven't really had much time for reading, writing or a video blog this week, which was a bummer. Okay, positive things. Let's see....yesterday I sent off for a printed copy of 'Cheating Death' and Monday I officially launched the blog hop tour for it. And earlier in the week I made a customer happy with her brand new book cover design.
Sadly, I can't brag about losing weight this time as I barely lost any. In a moment of pure weakness last weekend, I was swept up by all the fun and cheated on my diet. As a result, I got majorly ill. I chalk it up to lesson learned.
|Even JT is disappointed in me|
1. I almost finished the first season of Supernatural. Can't believe how much I love the show.
2. My youngest daughter's volleyball team took home the championship in a tournament.
3. We got to spend time with our oldest daughter and her family.
4. I was able to drive the Mustang out of the snow-covered yard.
5. I finally got to see Zero Dark Thirty.
Okay, now that I look at all these things together, I guess it was a pretty decent week. Minus the royal "mess" up on my diet.
Hope all of you had a great week and enjoy an even better weekend!