Friday, September 20, 2013

Preview of MIND STATIC!

Happy Friday, peeps!

As a special treat to all my amazing readers, I'm posting the first chapter of my newest YA paranormal release, Mind Static! The best part? It's absolutely free!!!! I want to share it with all of you as it's getting great feedback, and I'm told it's my best book to date. I had a blast writing this crazy adventure full of twists and good humor.

The story is told by a witty, rather bold senior girl named Keyanna who's getting ready to celebrate her 18th birthday quietly with her friends Dallas and Nora. But Nora, who's a bit of a more social creature, plans the party of all parties that spirals out of control. And when Keyanna discovers she can make things happen by wishing for them, she soon finds herself in the middle of a really strange whirlwind of events that make her question who she is, and who she can trust. It's a lot of fun, and I'm told you can read the whole thing in just a few sittings.

Click on the link below to start reading now!

Mind Control - Chapter One


Official book trailer:



Links to purchase Mind Static:

Amazon (Kindle and paperback)

Happy reading!
 photo PostSig_zps5a6d9727.png

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the header, Jen.

Post a Comment